Any recipe that would include pumpkins as ingredient is bound to be healthy considering that pumpkins are practically sugar-free. If you are hoping to shed off pounds, then try out this Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe and serve it with gingersnap for a truly hearty dessert.
- Softened cream cheese, 8 ounces
- Confectioner’s sugar, 2 cups
- Canned pumpkin, 1 cup
- Sour cream, ½ cup
- Ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Pumpkin Pie spice, 1 teaspoon
- Ground ginger, ½ teaspoon
- Gingersnap cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese, beating until smooth.
- Mix in the sour cream, ginger, pumpkin, sour cream and pumpkin pie spice to the mixture.
- Transfer to a smaller bowl and serve like regular dip. Refrigerate leftovers.