Desserts are usually guilty pleasures but with this Strawberry Dark Chocolate Ricotta Dream recipe, you can say goodbye to feeling guilty. This yummy treat is friendly to your diet and can satisfy any sweet tooth.
- High-quality dark chocolate chips.
- Fresh, low-fat ricotta cheese.
- Fresh sliced strawberries (or any other seasonal fruit).
Optional: Crushed toasted walnuts.
- Melt chocolate chips in your microwave until soft. If this is your first time to do so, you can do 30 second intervals while stirring gently. Or, melt them the traditional way in a double boiler or using a metal mixing bowl placed onto a saucepan with an inch of water.
- Add the ricotta cheese and continue stirring until it is thoroughly incorporated.
- Top the mixture with strawberries.
- Spoon into small bowls.