Serving salad for your next backyard barbeque? Then you should try this Simple Mediterranean Salad recipe. It will only take you a total of 20 minutes to prepare and can yield as many as 28 servings. Of course, this Greek salad is hearty, delicious and definitely robust!
Ingredients for the Salad
- Romaine lettuce, torn
- Cucumber, sliced
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Red onion, sliced
- Greek olives, pitted and halved
Ingredients for the Dressing
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Garlic, minced
- Italian seasoning
Optional: You can do away with the lettuce, tomatoes and olives and replace with dill, mint and oregano for a much simpler recipe.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- Prepare the dressing in a smaller bowl. Whisk together to mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.